The Graduate & Professional Student Association (GPSA) would like to invite your student organization to be featured at this year's virtual Registered Campus Organization Fair on Tuesday, October 6 from 5:30-7 p.m. The fair is a wonderful opportunity to meet and connect with potential new members for your organization.
Student organizations that host a virtual booth will be entered into a giveaway for a chance to win:
- Team Building Event (Online Escape Room for 10 students) ($250)
- Grub Hub Gift Card (Virtual Dinner Meeting for 10 students) ($100)
- Vinyl Organization Banner ($75)
You have until October 4 to go into the fair, set up your booth, and activate it in order to be included in the fair. Here’s how you can access your booth:
- From your group dashboard, go to More Tools > Virtual Fairs, then click on the Booth Settings button on the listing for this fair. Check out this video to see how to build your booth.
- Start adding content! Help prospective members get to know about your organization. Plus, the more content you add, the higher on the list of groups you will appear when filtered by “Most Active” and the more interest you can earn. The types of content include:
- General Info: Add a slogan, share what you’re all about, and select if you want students to join your mailing list (by becoming a Contact).
- Communications: Select if you want to participate in a Group Chat (single room where all participants can see all messages sent during the fair - great for Q&A!) and/or 1-on-1 Chat (assigned on a rotating basis) with interested students, and which officers will be taking part in each chat. Add a link to a live video session where you can meet face-to-face.
- Media: Make your booth stand out with officer introductions, images and videos from past events, include a link(s) to your website (make sure it’s up to date!), and upload documents.
When you’re ready, make sure to select to Activate Booth in order for it to show up in the fair.
On October 6 from 5:30-7 p.m., it is expected that your group will have active representation from your club by participating in the chats and/or setting up a video meeting room where you can meet face-to-face.
After the fair, you will be able to see everyone who clicked the “I’m Interested” button for your group by going to your Members list, Contacts, then filtering by the Member Tag with the name of the fair to follow up with more information about joining the group and your upcoming planned meetings and events.
We look forward to seeing you at the fair! If you have any questions, please contact GPSA anytime.